Monday, July 07, 2008

Radical Hair cut



This is just after I got back from the beauty shop this morning. Needs coloring really bad and I hate it!!! Well..I went really short cuz I just am in that mood of hating my hair. But I am coloring it and setting the top a bit and see if that is more presentable. The first days after a cut is usually settling in days anyway.




Well..here it is this afternoon about 4 pm. Red again but I know that will wash out in a few days and settle to a dark blonde. I am happier with the cut now and know it will take a couple days to settle down and for me to get used to it. Easy to care for too. Still no perm and I might just not get one.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Well I wasnt too crazy about it before you colored and curled it, but like it better with the color and curl. Love the back... For me the sides should be a wee bit longer,,, BUT,, Hey,, before you know it, you will be getting it cut again cuz it is too long. .LOL

Hugs
Sandi