Friday, November 19, 2010

Anxious for the holidays

Hi all,
Miss me?
 I know...I have been lax about posting lately but it does not mean I have not been busy.

I had been determined to have Christmas with my girls this year and have planned a special surprise for them. Yup..told them about it cuz they had to prepare for it too. I am taking them to Gatlinburg, Tn for a Christmas Holiday as their present. I got hotel rooms all booked and will soon get some special combo attraction tickets too. Gary and I will arrive a few days before them and make it our winter vacation too.

I can hardly wait. Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. I hope the weather is not too snowy so we can travel safely. I promise that I will post tons of pics right after. Cuz that is what I want them to give me...3 days of no protesting so I can take all the pics I want. My grandsons are camera hogs so no problem there anyway.

After George's passing...I want more memories to leave behind. So I am spending their inheritance now to make them..ROFL.

Any special holidays plans you have?

hugs, Pat

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I am so very happy that you are going to be able to celebrate with them. God's speed.
Sandi