Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gatlinburg trip- my new gadjet

Gary gave me an early Christmas present. You might notice my hand sorta raised in some pics. The reason for that is I am learning to use a camera extender. You screw your camera onto it. Nearly all cameras these days have an universal screw hole in the bottom for tripods and extenders. Allthese pics were taken with that. I am still learning where to aim the camera and how high to hold it so some are not so good. But it was fun taking them without another person doing the shooting.






1 comment:

Sandi said...

Great pics. I love seeing them. I think sharing pictures here on the blog are so much easier then on facebook. I love the camera extender, but wonder how you get it to flash, I imagine you use the timer. All you ladies in red is cute!!