Friday, December 28, 2007

November -December Paintings

I have been lax in posting I know but these will get you up to date...almost.

I for some reason didn't take my camera on the day we did the October painting. I think because the class was postponed and on an odd day or perhaps my mind was on vacation. I will take a picture and post it eventually.

I guess everyone does know to click on a picture to make it full size, right?


Here once again are Jan, Olga and my pictures for November.





Now for December.
I think these were the most fun of all the pictures we have done. The whole class loved doing them. Once again in order, Jan, me and Olga.

And here is a bonus picture. Guess whose?

Give up?





Gary, my hubby. He decided to join the class to try it and see what he could do.
I think I was more surprised by his painting then he was. I think he did really well. Especially since he has never painted a picture before and does no arts and crafty type painting either. He will continue going as he found it fun and very enjoyable.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I must say all 4 of those paintings are fantastic. Makes me want to give a hand at it. But then I cant draw stickmen!! I just am not crafty with my hands. There are aspects of each picture that I find really interesting. I like how Olga painted the rocks, I like the pay you got the big trees and the mountains, and I like the way Jan got the water under the bridge. I must say Gary did a stellar job for his first time at trying anything crafty!! You all go... Happy Painting.

Love
Sandi