Monday, January 21, 2008

Beating the winter blahs

We got a case of cabin fever and I finally came up with something interesting to go see. About 20 minutes away is Matthaei Conservatory and Gardens. Of course the gardens are not open now but the small conservatory was and it was nice to see live plants and feel the warmth.

This first if Gary in the cactus room. This was really huge and I had to get someone in the shot to show the size of it.



I tried hard to get a good picture of the fish but had lost of glare from the overheard windows. Of course you can see them reflected in the pond but at least I got some fish in shadow.


Here I am with a huge curly ball of green.


I did not get the name of this tree but it was fun to look at.
They had several throught the place.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

A weinnie tree!!! hehehe... You are looking good!!!