Thursday, January 24, 2008

January paintings


The paintings this month really show how small changes can make the feel of the painting different. Some have a bright day feel and big cove and others feels like an overcast day and small cove. Left to right are Jan's Olga's and mine.



On the left is Gary's and the other is mine.
It still amazes me that everyone's pictures is so different and yet we we all in the ame class with the same teacher doing the same painting.
I still love doing this as I have never been able to paint before this.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Oh you all do such a beautiful job!! Do you hang them in your houses? You should they are beautiful. If I painted, I would have to find a place to put them where they could be enjoyed. Congrats to you and your freinds on a beautiful job!!!