Monday, January 28, 2008

My brother and I, then and now

For the past few days I have been trying to sort through computer files and am getting ready to burn a few cds in preparation for a new computer. As most know I have a mac and finally convinced my brother a mac was the way to go so he is buying this one from me. It is 5 years old and still running just fine.

I came across some old pictures of the two of us and had to smile. I thought it would be nice to show us them and now.

This first was in 1949. Not sure of the month but as were were both born in September it makes me around 3 and he around 7. (1946 & 1942)



These next two were in June of 2006. We are still cute huh? ROFL

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Awww thanks for posting these. Yep you both still look like yourselves. And cute when little and beautiful and handsome as grown ups!!!