Monday, January 28, 2008

My dream car

This past week a case of cabin fever drove my hubby Gary and I to a local museum. The Henry Ford Museum. Every now and then we do take out a year's membership. It is fun to stroll down memory lane with all the old cars and things they have there.

This Bugatti has always been my favorite. Sorry but these pics were taken a couple years ago but it is still there in the same spot and still a favorite of mine.

While I love the styling of older cars I would prefer they had modern guts...well...engines and transmissions. I don't think I would like driving cars the way they were originally made. But I do dearly love the styling of the older cars.

I find myself liking them more and more each time I go. I do wonder why. But I do know they have style and individuality where todays cars tend to blend all together and even guys who love cars sometimes have a hard time telling them apart.

So now I present you a car with style and pizazz!!!


1 comment:

Sandi said...

Yes the cars today are all punched out of one mold!! Not easy to tell one from another. I do like this car too. I like the Duesenberg, (not sure that is the spelling). Gil and I almost bought one once. We should have. They are worth a fortune now. Well there were then too, that is why we didnt buy it.. hehehe
Sandi