Friday, June 24, 2011

Wild Thang!

Actually a wild black hare hair. Now this is a strange thing. Let me start at the beginning.

This morning I was blow drying my hair and I noticed a black hair on my arm. I grabbed to take it off and thinking it  was from whatever,like maybe the neighbor's cat and got on my clothes  since it was jet black and course and sticking straight up on my arm.

WELL!!! Let me tell you I let out a yelp when I discovered it actually attached to ME! I ran to get my camera to get proof. I think it is growing on me. ROFL. pun intended and maybe I should name it. I even got a close up of it.

BTW, before you ask, the scar if from when I was a kid and rollerskating in a friends basement and  ran into the furnace.

And for those that have forgotten, you can click on any pic and bring it up full size.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Is that the first wild hair you have ever had? I think you might have had a few up your _ _ _ ROFLMBO

Serioiusly, I have gotten them off and on all my life and lately, the one that bugs me is the one that grows on that little nub by your ear and it grows in towards the ear. Thank goodness it is easy to yank out, as it tickles as it gets longer

Sandi

Anonymous said...

Thank God I saw that hair!

Anonymous said...

Judy (Why do I have to sign this every time?)