Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photo albums

Geezzz...I have been spending tons of time with my brother's photo albums. Some are very interesting though as they are from my parents early days.

I am finding lost love in my heart for my grandparents and aunts and uncles long gone, past vacations in my youth and realizing that although I had strict parents...there were some good times.

I was feeling very overwhelmed because I had to clean out his entire apartment in only two weeks. With the funeral arrangements...lots of days was eaten up. having no basement...space is not easy to find for all the things I still have to sort thru. I do hope to get my car back in the garage by the end of Sept though.


Soon I will post some old pics.


Thanks to Sandi for continuing to be my faithful reader.


Even if this is mostly about my yard..lol.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Looking through photo albums can virtually take you back in time and BAM hours have passed by and you have traveled back in time and smiled and creid. ENJOY IT ALL
Sandi