Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Bored?

Never be bored again. Got a few minutes free time to surf?

Well..this is a blog that will take you to tons of interesting sites on the web. It is updated daily and will take you to stuff you never even thought about and stuff that is interesting to thing about. Don't forget to check out the past links on the right under "categories". I find so many great things to email but it is easier to just send you all here so you can choose to your liking.

Look at This

2 comments:

Sandi said...

That is one awesome site. I found that thing about flip flops on there. That is kinda scarey. I wonder if that was only one person or many people having that problem. I like to wear flip flops although my feet are not always happy if I walk too long in them. Need to keep that little site handy for boring days. (^_^)
Hugs
Sandi

Pat said...

Like I said...if you are looking for a great email send..that is definitely the place to go.

Thanks for the flip flop send as I didn't see that.

I myself only wear flip flops rarely...just not comfortable. My feel are not even liking my Birkenstock's either after a lengthy walk.