Friday, August 31, 2007

Copper Harbor and Brockway Mountain


I have no idea what I was doing when Gary took this.This was at Copper Harbor somewhere. The rest I know are from Brockway Mountain in Copper Harbor.


Again..I have no idea what I was looking at. Maybe trying not to fall off the mountain. There were no good pics of me I liked so I will just post what G took.


Beautiful scenery...a shame I was in the way.....lol




EWWW...windy up here.
I think I need a perm or a cut cuz all of these show the best my hair looked which is not saying much. Way to humid . I don't think my hair every did dry and when I took it out of rollers..it fell flat in half an hour even with hair spray on it.


I have tons more Gary took but I have to resize them. Some are really awesome scenery. He takes raw format and they are HUGE...about 3-4 mg each. I have some that I did take on top of the mountain myself that I thought I might try to paint....after I get a bit better that is. I will post a few later.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Great pics... That little house - - is that where you stayed?

Sandi

Pat said...

Naww...that is the gift shop on top of the mountain.Our cabin was nowhere near that nice..lol

Pat

Anonymous said...

Will you please mutter??? (^_^)
Sandi