Friday, August 31, 2007

July and August paintings

My July painting. I was not that fond of doing it and neither was most of us in the class. I am showing Olga, Jan and mine so you can see that while we all painted the same pic in the same class, they all come out different. Which one do you like best? Which one is mine? I will not be hurt if you didn't choose mine as the best. I am not fond of it myself.



I love this August painting the best of all I have done. I feel like I am learning. Pictures of them don't show them off very well. I did sign up for more classes.

There is one a month and so far a bunch of us carvers are still going. I think though Olga has had enough but Jan and I and others will still go.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

BEautiful... I think the one furthest to the left is yours and it is the one I like best. Let me know if I am right.

Hugs
Sandi

Pat said...

Mine is in the middle and G liked Jan's best too.I am learning though. Jan has painted before and knows a bit more about shadows and painting but I do love doing it a lot.

Pat