Thursday, May 13, 2010

Drama and colds 2

Geeezzzzz.z...Blogger is not letting me post text and pics together recently. And when I do get it to let me type, it makes it all underlined like a link.

I have been fighting a cold this week which has left me just not wanting to post.

Tomorrow our drama group is performing. We have 3 skits. Gary is in all 3 and I am in two. Today was dress rehearsal and I sure hope tomorrow goes better. We were a bit rough today. I will try to post some pics of the cast.

In one Gary is Dan Cupid and I interview him. The next he plays an answer machine in "modern Technology" and the third is "Ladies at lunch", Gary plays the manager and I am one of the ladies.

This is Gary's first time and he is very nervous and he tends to take things a bit more serious than I do. I just am finding it fun and not nervous at all.

No comments: