Sunday, May 09, 2010

Update on grey hair 2

GRRRRRR...blogger was being a bugger this morning and I could not add text to previous pics. In fact..it would not even let me upload one pic I wanted. Same format too.

I took pics all over the house and even had Gary take a few. After I did some editing I could not decide which I like best. So I figured..hey..my blog...post them all hehehehehe.

I actually like my hair BETTER gray than the shades of blond my hair became after I was in the pool or outside. Dying it was  a pain and I never knew from day to day what color it would be. I think it was a blessing in disguise though,,the yeas of coloring it. I was blond so much that the grey has more color and doesn't look so washed out. I did put on a bit of makeup which I dont normally wear and it is hard to see myself with lipstick. But with the play this Friday I needed to try my hand at it again. I did hope it was not all dried up. I wear it soooo seldom anymore.

I took pics in all different lights with diff camera settings and as you can see the grey pretty well in some.
I still have a bit of the old color to come off. It is pretty dark yet near the bottom back which blogger would not let me upload. another time then.

All in all..I am pretty happy with the color and intend to not dye again. No more mess!!!! wheeeee.

I am gonna change my blog pic..which do you think is best of me? I myself am leaning to the first one even though a bit blurry.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I like the tan background with no blur... I think it is a great pic of you... But then they all turned out nice. Wow.. you in gray hair.. but I likeit. For one thing I know my hair is not that grey all over. Mostly around my face. If mine were that pretty, I might go right now!!! Sorry it took me so long to get around to looking at these. Just been so busy.

Pat said...

I understand busy so no need to apologize. I knew you would get around to seeing them eventually.

My hair is uneven gray and darker at the back but I do like it. I also think being so faded color all the time makes people not even notice it all gray. Very few have commented on it.

I am glad that this worked out cuz wheeeeee...no more coloring mess and no guessing which color to use or the timing on it.