Monday, July 23, 2007

July Hair cut


I am beginning to feel egotistical here by posting so many pics of myself. But I figure that since only a few will see this, what they hey? It keeps my friends up to date on how I am aging....and that is certainly not well. I can't hide it so I will flaunt it..LOL.

The dark color has toned down a bit and I like it better and with new cut...I like it even better. The gray roots show up white and never fully get colored...grrrrrr.

I have decided to keep the longer length but needed it trimmed. I like it pushed behind my ears. So I will try it this length for a bit and see if I like it. I still have no perm but with the new mousse I found, it seems to stay most of the day. With hair spray of course. I seem to sleep on my head so even with a perm I still can't just comb and go after a night's sleep. Or else an evil fairy comes in and tangles my hair. Either can be a possibility.

People reading this...please send me a recent pic. You see me..now let me see you!

If a head shot is too much..then send me a finger picture...but not the middle one!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Hey Lady,

I love the cut. Very flattering on you and the color looks great. You check my site and you can see how gracefully I am aging.. UGH I wish the young fairy would come while I am sleeping and take all the wrinkles around my lips while I am sleeping and the fat melting fairy would do her job when I was sleeping!! Oh well, that is life huh? Some got the looks and then some like us just got it!!! (^_^)
Hugs
Sandi

Sandi said...

Common,,, MUTTER!!! (^_^)