Monday, July 09, 2007

New hair color


Gosh...I could not decide which pic to post so I will post them both. Yea yea..it will seem vain of me to do that but what the heck..not many will see this anyway.

The color is way too dark but with the pool being outside gardening it will light up very soon. I prefer a color in between this and the blondish one.

It is so hard to get and keep one certain color..unless I want to wear a wig. And I assure you this is not a wig.

These are not self taken but Gary took them for me. Usually his pics take longer and are not always the best but I had him take these with the same settings I use for the self done ones...they came out pretty decent and he didn't take too long either.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I like the color, but gee whiz,,, I really like you blonde!!!! It looks very natural tho. You done good!!!