Tuesday, July 03, 2007

May and June paintings.

Here are the first 2 paintings I have done in a painting class.
The teacher does one step by step and we do the same.
It is surprising how every one has a great painting and they are all different, well, with slight variations anyway.
I can't draw and have never painted a decent painting in my life but this guy makes it so easy.

He has a tv show too but unfortunately our cable system does not carry it.
I already signed up for the July class.

May 2007


June 2007

Oh..I almost forgot. His name is Steve Wood and this is his website.
Steve Wood Art

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Those paintings are very nice. Are you going to hang them on your walls? I would. I think that would be so rewarding to do something like that. If I had the chance and time I might take a class too. Great work... Who knows you might be the next Rembrant!!! (-_^)
Sandi

Pat said...

I do plan on hanging them. I might line them up in the laundry room or hall and use wood strips to frame them in a row. I am happy the way they are coming out. A Rembrandt i will never be but they are respectable. And I enjoy it a lot.