Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Government insanity

With so many ads on tv and in magazines and newspapers, I am sure that very few people DON'T know about the census this year. I got a letter a few days ago from the government telling me that soon to follow would be the census letter and be sure to fill it out. I think that letter was a total waste of money. Geezz..they could of just put it in big letters on the outside of the census saying...CENSUS.... FILL OUT!!! Saving all that postage on a pre-letter was nuts and could of bought a lot of something else like oh say...toilet paper for the poor instead of more paper for the landfill.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I heard it cost us (the people) may million to send that letter out. I forget the exact amount but it was close to $100 million. That is PURE and UNADULTERATED STUPIDITY!! Somone wanted to give some friend or buddy some money for some campaign money!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr