Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I can't go play until.......

As much as I want to get outside to start on my herb garden...I have to MAKE myself do the taxes or get a good head start on them. I did get a little raking done yesterday but I have to be careful as some things are not up yet and I don't remember where they all are. 

As you can see...this small garden is the place where I stick a lot of things for winter. Like pots, cages and trellises. I do have 16 other garden beds that are begging for attention too. GRR...did I mention I , along with the rest of the world, hate doing taxes?

I have told myself that the good weather will only get better for the rest of the week and it is very early yet anyway...sooooooooo...get my tush in gear and get the taxes done!!! 


Off to chain myself to the dining room table.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Spring gardens always look so tough until you can start working in them... Good thing you are not having our weather, or your taxes would not get done until fall!!! LOL