Monday, March 29, 2010

Kaleidoscope and taxes

Oh no...another day went by and I still didn't even start the taxes. I feel the time crunch sneaking up on me.

I have stained glass class this morning which I have to attend as I am getting help setting the mirrors for my newest kaleidoscope. I spent yesterday sizing and soldering the end piece on with the eye hole lens and fussing around with practice soldering.

Today is another day and maybe I can really, actually, start the darn taxes this afternoon. I am itching to get outside though. The patio garden really needs raking as herbs might want to poke their heads out.

Grrrr......sometimes I have to kick myself in the butt...today might well be that day. Maybe I should handcuff myself to the dining room table.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Well I have to admit that soldering stained glass and going to stained glass class might be more fun then taxes,, so get out those handcuffs!!!!