Monday, March 08, 2010

Things I cant do on this blog

When I started this blog, it was all I wanted...just a little text and a pic now and then.

But I wanted to spice it up a bit and use an animation now and then, of which I have collected many over the years. I read allt he help files and it mentioned nothing and then found some blogger forum and sigh..... blogger will not let anyone use animations. We are limited to jpgs or pngs...in other words..plane ole pictures. Well...then.....

I decided to use small icons here and there to spice up some postings and will blogger let me? Naw. pictues yes but no matter what size I upload..it seems to have only a couple size range sit will post any pics. The hour glass in the previous post was a small picture and it still showed up very big. In fact.it was one of my icons from my collection. I thought it would be small but got fooled...way bigger than I wished it to  be. I was aiming for the little emoticons that Yahoo email has. nope..no can do.

sigh.......

I guess unless I am willing to get another blog site, I am very limited.

But then...what can I expect for free and the very easy way to do this. I am lazy and don't wish to put in more time studying how to do more. I used to have another web page and in fact did my own html but now I am out of practice and needless to say out of date and hve forgotten most of what I used to do. I remember some basics but not sure what I can add here.

At least I can change the font...although limited, and the size and the color. Unless it interests me more,,,I will just be satisfied within the limits I get with blogger. It does get the job done and I can keep in touch with friends and post pics of my world for them to see.

Hi friends...stay tuned for more of mundane Patville.

No comments: