Friday, March 26, 2010

Pat aka Jodi

Hmmm..I had forgotten that many people in my life do not know that in high school I was also known as Jodi. That came about when my friends found out my middle name:Josephine. They decided it was cute and wanted to call me Josey. I said..."No way!" Someone changed it to Jodi and I liked that.... so that was that.

It was a problem at times cuz someone would call my house asking for Jodi instead of Pat and my parents would tell them no one was there by that name and hung up. I don't think they ever got used to it.


There are still a few old friends that still think of me by that name. I will answer to both. I have no idea why after I married I didn't stick with that name. Maybe I had an identity crisis. Who knows?

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Cool,, when I was groing up everyone called me Sandra....