Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Lunch with George

I am going to have lunch with my brother George today.
I took this pic at this past Christmas and the lighting was not so good,
but after I changed it to a black and white picture, I love it.
George is almost always in a happy mood and has such twinkly eyes.
He is now wanting to learn more about his computer and what it can do.
As his sis and computer guru, I WILL teach this old dog new tricks..ROFL.
Pssssstt,,,gals.....he is single and available.
He might very well kill me for this post but he just hasn't found the right lifemate yet.
As if this will help much being that maybe 2-3 people even read this.
Hey,,my blog and I can ramble and dream here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic... Hope you have/had a great day with your bro being his puter guru. Sometimes at work I am asked about puters and I actually know the answer. It shocks me!!!

Sandi