Sunday, April 18, 2010

Erasing annoyances one at a time

Not long ago, every morning I got up, flicked on the water on the teapot to make tea for G and I. With half closed eyes I poured the water in two  cups with their little paper tags hanging down. I take mine steaming hot to the computer where I do morning email. G likes his nearly room temp so he waits while his cools.

Every now and then he complains that there is a bubble, again, in the teabag and he hates that. IF only I would pour the water real slow..then the tea bag will not get that bubble. He even demonstrates for me....time and time again. He asks why I am too lazy to do it that way and how long can it take to pour slowly anyway.

Nowadays...every morning I get up and flick on the water and make myself tea. And....not one word why I don't make his anymore. Wouldn't it be nice if all annoying things were this easy to fix?

1 comment:

Sandi said...

YES,,, it would be nice!!!