Saturday, April 03, 2010

Spring well underway

Yesterday was a very busy day for me. We got the new freezer delivered and it is running just fine. Then I spent the day outside. I got all the windows and siding washed on the back of the house. My herb garden raked and a huge 30"diameter pot moved. I even got the raspberries cleaned out and dead wood removed. 

I had the dickens of a time fixing the hose reel. Seems that every time I turned it on full, the hose popped off the connecting piece...the little hose that went from the reel to the water spout. GRRR...was not a fun experience and I was drenched from it. I even transplanted some chives that were getting too thick. I have tons and tons to do but it is a labor of love. I love gardening and being outside. Good thing with such a huge yard and about 17 garden beds.

No comments: