Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thinking of new fridge

Nothing is wrong with our fridge. It works just fine. But I have been looking at this one with 3 doors. I love the bottom freezer. And it is probably more efficient than our 15 year old one.

But gosh oh my...fridges these days are soooo pricey. This one is over a grand...ouch! And it is small too...only 30" wide which is what we need cuz of a built in space but it serves us just fine. We do not do a lot of entertaining so even holidays are not a problem.

I do like the smaller doors too. Maybe if we wait..the price will come down...sigh......

1 comment:

Sandi said...

and you just got a new freezer and looking at the freezer space, huh? You must REALLY be planning on doing some major freezing!!!
But new appliances are always nice, but I usually dont buy a new one until the old one breaks. But that is me