Sunday, April 11, 2010

Is 9 times too much?

I just read that Elizabeth Taylor is gonna do the walk down the aisle thing again. And to her manager who is 49. She is 78 BTW.

I think for her it is nice. No one likes to be alone and if she found someone for her declining years...my hats off to her.

As for me...no way could I do that 9 times. I am in my 2nd marriage and would not do it again. Way too hard to start a whole new life. I got enough complications now. Can you imagine the complications of 8 times? All the exes and kids and moving. I have way too much junk to even contemplate a third let alone a 9th.

But it does show just how much people hate being alone and without a companion in our later years. I would have a beau if I found myself single again...but another marriage? Not sure on that one. One thing I will be sure of though, he won't love me just for my money cuz I ain't got any!!

No comments: