Monday, April 19, 2010

Finally...Solder sucesss

Whew..took me long enough but with 5 people tutoring me today I think I just may have finally gotten a handle on soldering. I want to make more stained glass kaleidoscopes but have been very frustrated cuz I didn't seem able to get the hang of soldering. I had a little too much help and it contradicted each other but I got things sorted out in my mind anyway. Techniques for a flat panel is far different than for a dimensional piece. Leave it to me to not want to start with a beginner piece but one that several intermediate stained glasses said they would not tackle just yet. Oh well...if I can do the difficult stuff...the easier stuff should be a cinch huh? Yay for me. I stuck in there and seems now I am on the upswing of this new hobby.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

WTG!!!!!!!!!!Congrats