Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New toy and no time

Ahhh...Now I know why Blogger has been buggy and not responding correctly. They have updated the site. I tried to post for several days and could not. Today I had to re-sign in and got a very different interface to post a pic. But easy to figure out. I had read on other blogs that they could not do it either.

So...here me be. And my new toy. Yup...I am a hand held gamer junky. I even got two new games but today will be busy and it wont be until later this evening that I will have time to play with it.  Heck..it has a huge manual with it too and does all sorts of things like even takes pictures and surfs the web.. Yeah...a shameless vice but gosh..I could have worse ones like cigs. UGH...at nearly $60 a carton I have no idea how people afford to smoke. I quit myself when they were $30 a carton. So now..I spend my money on the funner things...ROFL.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Whatever tickles our fancy and makes us happy. I have NEVER played a Nintendo handheld game. My grandkids bug me to do it all the time.. But I have no interest. My vice - - - Reality TV,, which probably isnt all that real!!!