Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bed Sheets

 
I changed the sheets on our bed a day or so ago and got to wondering how often everyone else changed theirs. My mom always changed them once a week. It varies as to when I do them. About that in summer as my hubby sweats a lot but sometimes I will admit I will leave them on for 10 days to 2 weeks in winter. I used to change them once a week but got to thinking "why?". Since we shower at night and it is winter,,,they do not need to be washed that often. I have known someone in the past who changed theirs about once a month. Seems a bit long for me but then I also wonder how often if ever, they got changed in pioneer days, especially in winter. Ok Laura Engels...spill it..LOL.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not Laura,,, but I change my sheets every 2 weeks. Like you I used to every week, and thought that is nuts,, we never go to bed dirty and we are not big sweathers.. Save the work, the sheets and the energy to clean them
Sandi