Friday, February 12, 2010

Long time huh?


Howdy my loyal followers. I think I have two..or maybe only one...not sure. But here I be just checking in.

I tried Facebook for a bit and I really dont say much more there either.

I still have been carving and if anyone is interested I will post pics but unless I hear someone wants to see them....why waste the time uploading.

I will post the latest pic I have with my upside down christmas tree. This was taken in January. A little late in taking it down cuz we loved it. Both G and I liked it so much we have an even bigger one to hang for next year. We will move the dining room table under it so no one bangs into it though. W ehad seen them all over and fell in love with it but it took us a few years to finally do it. My brother was getting rid of his artificial tree cuz it was too big so I used the top part to hang.

As for me..I don't change much it seems but I do...if you look back a few years...my age is showing. YUCK!

Soooo...if you read this..let me know and I post a bit more often.


Stay warm and healthy.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I always LOVE to see your crvings!!! So come on post them..
(^_^)
Sandi