Friday, February 19, 2010

Blog info for new viewers

Just in case you are new to reading blogs, I thought I might share a bit of information you might not know. At least I will share the little I know. I am still learning too.

When there is a picture on most blogs, you can usually click on it to get it full size. If you right click it..you can save it to your computer.

Also on most blogs, including mine, you can leave a comment about the day's post. There is a comment button underneath each day's posting unless the owner has closed them. Recently Blogger changed their formatting. I had my blog set to receive anonymous posters in that you don't have to sign in but can post as anonymous. They had it set back to the default positon of not allowing that.

But I changed that setting and now anyone can post. When you leave a comment, you can select anonymous but include your name in the comment so I know who it is. Like signing a letter.

I know it must be confusing for new computer users. If there are any questions about my blog...feel free to email me. I hope this post helps.

No comments: