Friday, February 19, 2010

Fiendish Friday


My motto: don’t get mad....get even!

I was miffed at my hubby the other day and wishing so much we had a cat again. Not that I wanted a cat, but so I could annoy him with it. Hubby has dry lips and his Chapstick is always nearby. We were going thru a rough spell during our cat days and he annoyed me a lot at times. One of the ways I would retaliate was to tell him I wiped his Chapstick on the cat’s butt.  Needless to say, he at first didn’t believe me but as the days went on and I sent a smirky look every time he picked up his Chapstick. He took to hiding it but sometimes forgot and left it out. Now and then he would get leery and poof...he would throw the thing away. I think in a few months he went thru a case of them.

Did I? Nope...never. And when I told him that months later...he never really believed me. Maybe it was the smirk I had when I said “nope, never”. hehehehe

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Oh and does your hubby read our blog? What we do to our spouses when we are upset with them. I cant say I have even done that. I just yell and act like a crazy lady!! Which is better? Only they can tell us I guess.
Sandi
ps.. This is kinda funny, the word verificatin that I have to type is kisma J